Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First post is the toughest...

My wife and I - we'll call her Mrs. Kibbler - figured we needed a place to rant and rave about what goes down at dog parks. We're the proud Mom & Dad to a 3 year old yellow lab who hovers between the best boy in class to cracked-out loon when it comes to dog parks.

We've found dog parks to offer a pretty fascinating view into people, their city, their dogs and we find that we learn a lot about ourselves in the process.

Give us your funny, your frustrating, your crazy and inspirational stories - this is for it all, for all of us - for all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with the dog blog. I started one too so I understand how it feels to get some feedback. I like what you've done so far. You already have more commentary than I but it ain't over 'til it's over.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete