Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Um yeah - he did....

A few days ago my lab Burger and I were walking out for the more leisurely afternoon/after-work strut at a park close to us. It's part city park - part church area - normally populated by smaller condo dweller pooches.

Along walks a woman yammering away on her phone with her boxer's leash crooked in her arm. She's talking, she's texting and her dog is pretty much the last thing on her mind. As she's talking, BigBoy squats and drops a massive coil beside her. She finally notices - checks to see if anyone is looking and starts to walk away. I couldn't f!#%!%ing believe it. I walked up to her and it went like this:

ME: "Hey - youre dog just took a massive dump there".
Her: "He did? No. I don't think he did".
ME: "Yup it's right there - that's his"
Her: "Hmmm..no...don't think so"
ME: "Do you think I'm lying about a dog shitting?"
Her: "I gotta go..sorry"
ME: "You're a fucking idiot"

I'm debating next time I see her, dropping Burger's poop bag - untied - onto her shoe and explaining afterwords that I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment